If buyers can discover you online, your website is a valuable sales and marketing tool. Contractors around the country choose to Blue Corona for their home services SEO (search engine optimization) campaigns to boost monthly website traffic, calls, leads, and sales.
Did you know that 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 97% of consumers use the internet to locate local services? You’ll lose website traffic, leads, and sales to your competitors if your firm doesn’t rank numerous times on the first page of Google search results for keywords related to your products or services. SEO must be a part of your web marketing strategy to boost revenue, no matter what type of home service business you’ve been assigned with growing.
Continue reading to learn more about MIINTBYTE’s SEO services and how to determine whether or not you require assistance from one of the top SEO businesses for home service contractors available. Are you ready to begin? Make sure to contact us right away.
What Does Our Search Engine Optimization for Home Service Businesses Include?
Miintbyte manages your home services SEO campaign on a day-to-day basis, including increasing your website’s visibility in Google search results and differentiating your brand across the web.
1. COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
• Using our proprietary data tracking tools, do a digital competitive analysis to evaluate how you compare to your top three competitors in the search results.
• Conduct keyword research to determine the most profitable search terms and keywords in your market and business.
• Create an actionable, sales-driving plan by establishing a baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then comparing it to your competition.
• Create measurable income targets and SEO strategies to match.
2. WEBSITE STRUCTURE & CODE
• Install Google Analytics with enhanced call tracking.
• Make your website mobile-friendly, fast, and secure.
• To accord with best SEO practises, make changes to your website’s code and structure.
• Edit and optimise your existing website pages for better search engine visibility and unique content.
• To provide your customers with the best possible experience, optimise all website elements (such as contact forms, buttons, and navigational links).
OPTIMIZATION & NEW WEBSITE CONTENT
• Improve keyword rankings on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo by optimising existing web content.
• To increase your search visibility and fill holes in your website’s content marketing strategy, publish new website material.
• Month after month, tweak and improve the content on your website to build your business as THE AUTHORITY online.
4. SEO FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
• Find and evaluate current citations on websites such as Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and others, as well as industry-specific directories.
• Optimize your Google My Business page to include your company’s address or service area, phone number, map listing, and business hours.
• Using local SEO best practices, optimize your company’s Facebook page.
• To develop authority, find, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities.
5. WEBSITE FASTNESS
• Reduce the number of people who leave your website by having your pages load faster.
• By implementing smart page performance optimizations, you may provide a better user experience for your website’s visitors.
• Optimize the speed of your website on mobile, desktop, and tablet devices to make it load as quickly as possible.
6. REVIEW THE PROCESS OF GENERATION AND MANAGEMENT
• Increase the number of 5-star ratings by streamlining the review production process.
• Keep an eye out for unfavourable or fraudulent reviews on Google My Business and other online directories.
• Respond to both positive and negative client feedback on your behalf, delivering positive signals to Google and other search engines to help your home service company’s SEO campaign perform better.
7. ANALYTICS, FOLLOW-UP, AND REPORTING
• To trace the source of website visitors and new customer leads, install industry-leading phone call tracking software and enhanced Google Analytics.
• Keep an eye on the competition while tracking, testing, and tweaking your SEO tactics for better results.
• Make data-driven decisions to boost your SEO campaign’s ROI and produce more leads and sales.
8. COMMITTED TEAM
• Account managers who are your point of contact for all things related to digital marketing and SEO for home service businesses.
• Digital designers and webmasters to help you enhance your website’s conversion rates and transform more visits into leads. SEO analysts and copywriters who understand home services marketing and what it takes to grow leads and sales from the web.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR SEO TO PRODUCE RESULTS?
We’re delighted you inquired! By the end of three to six months, you should have some type of SEO success, but for specific businesses with extremely competitive keywords, it can take up to a year to notice a significant change. However, once you get started, it’s difficult to quit.
Begin using our search engine optimization services right away! For more information about our search engine optimization service bundles and prices, please contact us right now.